Friday, October 4, 2013









Up Close and Personal 
By Jessica Nastasi
Period 2, Art 2


I came up with the idea for this because I thought people could get into a fight over getting a little too up close and personal. It's supposed to look like their are two groups of people going in different directions. The guy in the black shirt gets too close to the group going in the opposite direction and then bumps the guy in the hoodie.  He gets angry unusually angry about it and punches him. I also made it "up close and personal" by getting closer to the characters in each panel. I added emphasis by making the bystanders grey, and the people involved in the fight are colored. I also added emphasis by adding that little comic book thingy at the end. I don't know what it's called. 

No comments:

Post a Comment