Monday, February 9, 2015

Hershey Kisses
Drawing, period 2

 Our final value drawing was a series of something being destroyed or changed. I did a series of hershey kisses. The exercises that we practiced up until now really helped out. The one I think I learnt the most from was the fabric exercise. You had to identify all the different values and transition it from light to dark appropriately. Another thing that helped a lot was the contour line drawings we did. I improved a lot on spacing and placement because of those.

Even with all the exercises I still need to improve on certain things. I think I could've added a lot more values, and my transitions could've been softer. I'm use to working really fast because I lose my concentration and interest easily. I think the thing I need to improve on the most is my focus. I'm going to try harder in the future to work a lot slower and really show all of the values.

No comments:

Post a Comment